So yeah, some of my friends came over our house and one of them, Diane, brought a DVD titled Paranormal Activity. She said she hasn’t seen the movie yet but her brother told her it would really freak us out. As you know, I love HORROR movies so I bravely put it on, took out the buttered popcorn and turned off the light. The volume was put on almost max, and it was set on our legendary (PERFECT) sound system, like we were in a cinema. At first, the film was like just a normal video-taking of a couple talking senselessly. They were taking videos of their everyday lives on their new house. I was bored in the beginning, until it turned nighttime and we heard weird noises as the couple, Micah and Katie, was asleep.

As the film went on, we found out that Katie had been having a paranormal entity following her since she was eight. And Micah, her fiancé, tried everything to stop the entity disturbing them every other night. I WAS DAMN FREAKED OUT! Really! Like omfg, this is something different. The ending was really sad, Katie ended up killing Micah, but the police. It was so sad; I felt remorse for the two. After the movie, all of us were speechless. Miranda won’t go to the bathroom alone, almost all of us, except the two boys, went with her. I was totally shocked and traumatized of what we saw and didn’t sleep well that night. Fortunately, before I did this post, I searched YOUTUBE for the video of Diane (which was in the movie) and found out that PARANORMAL ACTIVITY wasn’t real and was actually a scripted film. I guess I’ll sleep better this night, the heck, they said it was freaking real.

Oh well, anyway, I still need to get mom her elisa kits so my post’s gonna end here for now. And yeah, I still recommend the film to everyone. It’s cool to be frightened thinking it’s real and be terrified and be relieved when you find out it’s not real. And yeah, Steven Spielberg, so you were involved in it. LOL!
Toodles guys!

0 comments:

Post a Comment