When mom came out from the hospital, Aunt Alice, Angela and I prepared a special meal for everyone that night. All of us were so happy eating together, and the roasted turkey Aunt Alice prepared was the bomb! I missed her roasted turkey, which she always cooks for Christmas or Thanksgiving Day. I really missed these sorts of moments, when we are complete, together and very happy. Last Christmas wasn’t like this, Aunt Alice went to Macau to visit her late husband’s only living brother, who was sick and dying (he recovered and still well until now, though) and Angela went to her university and failed her request to go home because of loads of school work. It was only me, mom and Dad, and really, I’m not an effective company. I don’t speak much and would wait for others to start a conversation. I was grateful with Mom and Dad though, they tried really hard to make over Christmas Eve fun though it’s only the three of us. We exchanged gifts, watched Disney Christmas movies (yeah, really dude) and then drank hot chocolate.

Anyway, back to present, after the meal, we talked on the living room about every random things and the events we missed being together. I think Angela had been forgetting slightly about Mark as we laughed about funny things and then reminisced about our childhood when Aunt Alice would buy us Sailor Moon masks. We also told Aunt Alice about elisa kits and told her to keep kits in her house; it might help about anything, but probably not with pregnancy, LOL. It’s too bad they never had children, Aunt Rudolf died very early, and because of Aunt Alice’s devotion for him, she never married again. Cool isn’t it? Maybe that’s what they call true and endless love. I hope Angela could see through that. That it could not be the end of her love story, that maybe Mark wasn’t really the guy for her. Actually I have friends who had seven years together but realized they’re not really meant to be and broke up. Besides she’s still very young, she’ll definitely find some other guy out there that’s totally meant for her, and not people like Mark. Anyway, that’s for today I guess, I’m pretty sleepy. Toodles!

0 comments:

Post a Comment